Thursday 20 October 2011

Where do you paint a 180cm x 600 cm canvas? On your bedroom floor, of course!

Twas the night before the 'Big Draw' and all through the house not a creature was stirring...except me, stirring away over a pot of white emulsion paint I used to prime the canvas which I am going to be laying on the floor of the High Street in Taunton tomorrow. Why you ask? Its for you to draw on! I'm asking people to draw what they would like to see on or happening on their High Street. All the materials are provided and I'll be there with three other artists (who are working in different ways) tomorrow and Saturday from 11 til 2.30pm. Please join us!


(above) Priming the 'little bit' of canvas on the bedroom floor.
(above) When it was dry, I drew out the map of the High Street on it.


(above) Another angle of my High Street map. Its blank now, waiting for you to come and draw your ideas on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment